Moroccan rugs sale - Up to 70% OFF - Free worldwide shipping
Your cart is currently empty.
1) Look at the material used to make the carpet. It should be made out of natural fibers such as wool, cotton, silk, and jute. These materials will last longer than synthetic ones.
2) Make sure the carpet is stain resistant.
3) Check the pile height. A higher pile height means more plushness.
4) Consider the color. If you prefer neutral colors, go with white or cream.
5) Finally, consider the price. You can find Beni Mguild carpets at affordable prices.
You have no items in wishlist.